Thursday 2 June 2011

Project 3 - Rendering Progress

I have chosen the 3 model  I want to render. The reason i chose these three are because they are the ones that are the most different from each other.
The following are some progress images I saved while doing my rendering:

These are the models i used and the layout i creates. I have made it appear as if each model is coming closer to you. Obviously the one the front it my final model as it is the biggest and closest one.

I
This images shows my adjusting the background and material. I chose a soft creme coloured material called mansory that was appealing to me as when it rendered it looked like the colours antlers could be. The background i chose was a photo pf some gravel. I darkens the images and edited it in photo shop and added it. The reason i chose this was because i wanted a dark background to make the models stand out and to link it to my precedents.

This is an image of my rendering in progress.
This is one of my renders that is close to what i want but I don't exactly like the brightness of the material. I want the models to blend into the background more naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment