Monday 4 April 2011

Project 2-Introduction

We have started Project 2 and this was our task:

"Your challenge is to translate and develop your textured iteration from experiment one into
a physical artefact, through the use of laser cutting. You will first need to design how your
model will be divided into 2D profiles and then how the 2D pieces from the laser cutter are
transformed into a 3D construction."

We are given one piece of 2mm acrylic and one piece of 1mm card.
I have chosen to design my most simplest and original version of my model (the basic deer face and antlers)

Here are some draft sketches which are some basic ideas i have for a model. I have sketched multiple different ways i could make my model look effective and exploring ways i could put it together:

No comments:

Post a Comment