Monday 28 March 2011

Project One - Final Models

FINAL MODEL:

This is my final model rendered. It has a two types of brown wooden materials on the model and is put up against a bright green grass background. The reason I rendered my final model like this is because the model is based on reindeer antlers which have a wood texture and a reindeers habitatt is in the wild (grass fields/landscape).I chose this model for to be my best model as i though it reflected my words clearly:  
  • Sharp
  • Organic
  • Detailed

 





FINAL 81 MODELS:

These are my final 81 iterations models that have been rendered. I put them against a dark background as it made the models stand out. I chose to materialize my models with a white stone because the shadows were most visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment